| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rostov On Don in August is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 37.6mm (1.5in) of liquid precipitates across on average 7 days.
- The heavens above Rostov On Don are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:54 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 5:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rostov On Don August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Rostov On Don, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Rostov On Don:
- Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine - 405.6 kms (252 miles) NW
- Lozovaja, Ukraine - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 391.2 kms (243.1 miles) WNW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NNW
- Doneck, Ukraine - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) WNW
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 365.5 kms (227.1 miles) WNW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 405.4 kms (251.9 miles) W
- Kirillovka, Ukraine - 262.9 kms (163.3 miles) W
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Primorsko-Ahtarsk, Russia - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) SW
- Kerc', Russia - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) SW
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) SW
- Krasnodar, Russia - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) SSW
- Tuapse (Stream), Russia - 355.1 kms (220.6 miles) S
- Soci, Russia - 407.7 kms (253.4 miles) S