| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rostov On Don in May is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with some rain. Only 54.7mm (2.2in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Rostov On Don are sunny having an average of a sizable 9:01 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 15:37 long with an average length of 15:03.
- There are approximately 5:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rostov On Don May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rostov On Don, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rostov On Don:
- Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine - 405.6 kms (252 miles) NW
- Lozovaja, Ukraine - 318.2 kms (197.7 miles) NW
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 391.2 kms (243.1 miles) WNW
- Lugansk, Ukraine - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NNW
- Doneck, Ukraine - 178.4 kms (110.8 miles) WNW
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 365.5 kms (227.1 miles) WNW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 405.4 kms (251.9 miles) W
- Kirillovka, Ukraine - 262.9 kms (163.3 miles) W
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) WSW
- Primorsko-Ahtarsk, Russia - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) SW
- Kerc', Russia - 332.3 kms (206.5 miles) SW
- Feodosija, Ukraine - 421.1 kms (261.7 miles) SW
- Krasnodar, Russia - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) SSW
- Tuapse (Stream), Russia - 355.1 kms (220.6 miles) S
- Soci, Russia - 407.7 kms (253.4 miles) S